Ginger: Teach Me Everything I Need to Know About Ginger in 30 Minutes
- Narrated by: Wayne Chin
- Length: 38 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 01-08-15
- Language: English
- Publisher: Relentless Progress Publishing
Regular price: $3.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $3.95
Ginger is a spice that has been used for ages, and you will find that it has traveled successfully around the globe. Though it's not just used to flavor food, and it never has been. Ginger has wonderful qualities that can help make you healthier and cure some ailments. Ginger also works as a preventive method for some diseases, and all you need to do is incorporate it into your daily life.
There are various ways to use ginger, and yet there are so many questions to be answered. This book will help you to take a look at those questions and get the answers you need to start using ginger that very day. Though, how you want to use ginger and what variety you wish to use is completely up to you. Ginger used to be a mystery, seen as valuable as a spice, but it's just as valuable in your medicine cabinet.
Seven reasons to buy this book
1. Ginger is a wonderful cooking spice, but this book also teaches you many of its medicinal properties.
2. In this book you will learn a little about the history of ginger and where it originated.
3. In this book you'll learn the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about ginger and how to use it.
4. Storing ginger properly isn't easy for some, but this book will teach you how to store your ginger to make it last as long as it can.
5. The difference between varieties of ginger and potency of types of ginger has been explained in this book.
6. This book shows you that you can grow your own ginger, and it even teaches you some tips on how.
7. In this book you will learn how ginger can help you to live a healthier life.
What you'll learn from Ginger
Essential Information about Ginger
12 Quick Hit Facts about Ginger
Final Thoughts on Ginger
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Emily on 04-12-16
Easy reader for elderly and young
I'm very educated on many herbs but I still enjoyed this read. I took my iPad upstairs for my 93 year old mother in law and she loved it. She now looks forward to walking down stairs to have a cup of ginger tea with the family in the morning.