Learn How to Get Rid of Cold and Flu Fast
Everyone worries about colds and the flu, especially during flu season. Sometimes you can feel helpless, but there are preventative methods that can make you feel in control again. You shouldn't feel as if you can't do anything about getting sick because there is a lot you can do.
You aren't helpless when it comes to colds and the flu; it really is in your hands if you wish to raise your immune system to a level that will help you to make sure you aren't going to get sick. It will at least decrease the chance that you will catch a cold or even the flu. Viruses are something that only your immune system will be able to help, and that is exactly why it is important that you take care of your immune system during the season when it is at the most risk.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Audioook
1. In this book you will learn how a flu vaccine works and how it can really help you to prevent the flu.
2. In this book you will learn how eating right can also help you to raise your immune system.
3. This book will explain why getting a good night's rest is a great prevention method for colds and the flu.
4. In this book you will learn some of the herbs that can help you prevent getting a cold or the flu.
5. This book will teach you how to exercise in a manner that will boost your immune system.
6. This book will teach you how being happier in your own company will limit your exposure to colds and the flu.
7. In this book you will learn what you should discuss with your doctor about colds and the flu.
What You'll Learn from Cold and Flu Relief:
A little bit about colds & the flu
Why washing your hands is so important
Preventative herbs are always helpful
Getting the flu shot actually helps
Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will prove useful
A face mask will also help you
Eat healthily to recover from even light sickness
Getting enough rest will help your immune system
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.