Regular price: $19.02
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $19.02
If you could sum up The Darker Side Of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Volume 1 in three words, what would they be?
Intriguing, exciting, disturbing.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Mr. Marshall King, the hero of The Brazilian Cat
What about Phil Reynolds’s performance did you like?
His usually understated tone makes it all the more effective when he does get excited.
If you made a film of this book, what would be the tag line be?
5 Dark Tales by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Any additional comments?
1) The Horror of the Heights (didn't like it)
2) The Lord of Chateau Noir (great plot twist)
3) The Nightmare Room (clever little story)
4) The Ring of Thoth (long but worth persevering).
5) The Brazilian Cat (best story of the set).
All written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Read by Phil Reynolds.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful