Regular price: $19.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $19.95
Would you be willing to try another one of Morley Shulman’s performances?
VERY BAD NARRATOR!! NO NO NO!
Let me continue my title-- "Good stories, but almost returned.. DUE TO ANNOYING NARRATION!"
These are some of the reasons why:
1) narrates in a sing-song style most of the time
2) grating screams when narrating character screams-- yes, I know certain characters do scream in the stories, but, a good narrator does not merely scream like a banshee on a mic, but rather narrates these with more emotion than simply grating screams
3) each story has a "prologue" that briefly explains the story-- but this narrator does NOT pause accordingly to separate the "prologue" from the main story text. It's like:
This story is about the fear of water. (Main story)
but it should be:
This story is about the fear of water. PAUSE HERE!!! (then proceed with main story).
4) emotionless in most parts except for the aforementioned screaming which supposedly stands for emotion.
5) AGAIN, ANNOYING SCREAMING!!
Any additional comments?
Good book, good writer----- but narrator should go!
2 of 2 people found this review helpful