A gas emitting from the earth's core has transformed 90% of the living into ravenous, flesh-eating zombies, and the remaining 10% are fighting for their lives.
Hemp Chatsworth takes the reins in book three of the Dead Hunger series, which finds our small band of heroes growing with each passing day. Seeking the safety of a less vulnerable part of the country, Flex and company pack up and head to New Hampshire, where a community of survivors thrive, facing the daily battles together.
But a new, terrifying threat has awakened from the dead, and they are great in number, presenting a new challenge to humankind. Some of our friends will not survive, but those left behind to fight another day will have their vengeance, if it's the last thing they do.
And while vengeance may not always be productive, it sure feels good.
Join Flex, Gem, Hemp, Charlie, and Trina, and don't forget the Great Pyrenees, Bunsen! Cheer for them as they fight to make the world safe once more. Don't doubt them for one second...they might just succeed.
Warning! This book contains blood, zombies, gore, foul language, zombies, and children with weapons. If you dig that kind of thing, then what the #!#@$#%$@ are you waiting for?
©2012 Eric A. Shelman (P)2018 Eric A. Shelman