A political comedian can offer you all of his best material. Such is the case with Will Durst in this live recording from Cobb's Comedy Club in San Francisco. His performance is brought to you courtesy of the First Amendment. Tracks:
1. "Rearranging Rocks"
2. "We Don't Know How Much We Don't Know"
3. "The Bay Mirror Projects"
4. "Exploding Shoes & Handheld Parachutes"
5. "7 Rows of 7 Stars"
6. "High Speed Limit"
7. "Stripper with Hairy Legs"
8. "Sleepy Lizard in Search of a Warm Rock"
9. "The Right to Assume Room Temperature"
10. "Rayon Pajamas on Silk Sheets in Zero Gravity"
11. "Drive-through Nickel Beer Night"
12. "Bush Sandwich"
13. "Stephen Hawking's Super Secret Scuba Tips"
Performing in front of a hometown San Francisco audience, storied political stand-up Will Durst rigorously roasts the historic 2008 presidential campaign. Durst’s own political sympathies are no secret, and to be sure, Barack Obama is mostly spared. The Republican ticket bears the brunt of Durst’s deadpan drollery. He tells listeners, "The longer the campaign goes on, the more John McCain looks like Yoda with a tie". Nevertheless, Durst is willing to consider the finer points of a McCain presidency, observing, "When history starts repeating itself, he will be the first to know". Of course Durst knows a thing or two about longevity himself: Heading into his third decade of political commentary, his trademark tobacco-stained drawl is as wry and well-timed as ever.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.