If you missed the HBO special, it's all here and it's all hysterical. George goes off on every subject under the sun - and a few other planets too. Be the first one on your cell block to buy this great performance. Tracks:
1. The Opening
2. Traffic Accidents: Keep Movin'!
3. You & Me (Things That Come Off of Your Body)
4. People Who Oughta Be Killed: Self-Help Books
5. Motivation Seminars
6. Parents of Honor Students
7. Baby Slings
8. My Daddy
9. Telephone Mimes
10. Hands-Free Telephone Headsets
11. Answering Machines
12. Family Newsletters
13. Music on Answering Machine
14. People Who Wear Visors
15. Singers With One Name
16. Rich Guys in Hot Air Balloons
17. People Who Misuse Credit Cards
18. Guys Named Todd
19. Gun Enthusiasts
20. White Guys Who Shave Their Heads
22. Why We Don't Need 10 Commandments
Grammy-nominated Complaints & Grievances is legendary comedian George Carlin's 17th album, and the 12th comedy special he recorded for HBO. On it, the gravelly voiced comic delivers a hilarious barrage of off-color humor that incorporates his well-known love of wordplay. After a nod to 9/11 - this recording was made in November of that same year - the comedian progresses into a monologue about gross bodily humor, and then a round of complaints about the various adults who deserve to be "beaten with heavy clubs", among other hyperbolic punishments. Undeniably funny and sometimes taboo, this recording captures Carlin's scathingly dark humor.
Grammy Award Nominee, Best Spoken Comedy Album, 2003
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
Funny, funny, funny.