The 21st crime mystery in this Sherlock Holmes series. Travel alongside a carnival where murder is on the agenda. Narrated by Peter Baker, a well-known British television personality on the BBC, commercial radio, and TV.
A woman's scream pierced the silence, and the tent erupted into chaos. I grabbed Watson's coat to steady myself as the audience swarmed down the platform and towards the exits. I could scarcely believe the reaction.
Check out other Sherlock Holmes short story mysteries in this series:
1. A Strange Affair with the Woman on the Tracks
2. The Mystery of the Faceless Bride
3. The Case of the Cracked Mirror
4. The Mystery of the Poisoned Tomb
5. The Curse of a Native
6. The Game of Cat and Mouse
7. The Sphinx Collection (Three Holmes' stories in one book)
8. The Phoenix Collection (Three Holmes' stories in one book)
9. The Case of the missing Mayan Codices
10. Murders on the Voyage to India
11. The Heist
12. The Satyr Collection. Volume 1. (10 Holmes mysteries in one book)
13. The Flight Collection (three Holmes stories in one book)
14. Death in the Tropics of a English Explorer
15. Dirty Laundry in Paradise
16. Not so merry in good ol' Scotland
And many more...
Twenty-first in a string of new short stories set in the late 19th century. No fictional character is more renowned for his powers of thought and observation than Sherlock Holmes.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.