Regular price: $12.60
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $12.60
If you could sum up Ghost Stories in three words, what would they be?
Creepy, Suspenseful, Disturbing
Who was your favorite character and why?
Additional Product Information:
1) 'Mrs Amworth' - Surburban parasites?
2) 'Naboth's Vineyard' - "Do not covet thy neighbour's house"
3) 'At the Farmhouse' - Revenge served particularly hot
4) 'Negotium Perambulans' - Literally 'tasks passing', there is always a price to pay.
5) 'The Wishing Well' - All's fair in love and magic
6) 'The Terror by Night' - Premonitions of impending doom
7) 'The Thing in the Hall' - Beware the company you keep
8) 'Outside the Door' - Echoes of past crimes
9) 'The Cat' - Painter in love
10) 'The Sanctuary' - Dark family secrets
What does Roy Macready bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you had only read the book?
He has a ponderous slightly reedy voice, but this is perfect for these tales.
Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
Negotium Perambulans is particularly creepy
Any additional comments?
Choice and consequence is a recurring theme in E. F. Benson's supernatural stories.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful