- Unlock the Secrets of a SuperBusiness
- Narrated by: Paul Brotherson
- Length: 3 hrs and 14 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 06-08-16
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rethink Press
Regular price: $14.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $14.95
There's a simple, yet vital, difference between entrepreneurs who build multi-million dollar enterprises and the majority who suffer a lifetime of terminal mediocrity. It has very little to do with how hard they work and everything to do with how they thINC. Apply the seven game-changing principles in this book to:
1. Blast through the hidden barriers preventing you from building the wealth and life you deserve
2. Gain insight into the vital difference that separates elite business owners from the rest
3. Make profitable business decisions with confidence, certainty and ease
4. Discover the key to limitless, rather than limited, results (less than 1% know this)
5. Gain a step by step blueprint to excel in business and ultimately build a liberated life - one without financial shackles and with limitless freedom to chase your passion!
In this ground-breaking book, Paul Brotherson shares the closely guarded secrets of the world's best business thinkers and reveals the critical thought patterns you need to develop in order to transform your business and build a life of wealth, success and freedom. The mind that knows how to think knows how to act, first time, every time!
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By echan on 08-10-17
Unique distinctions on common strategies
As a business owner one and a half years into the game, it is always a pleasure to gain unique distinctions on the basics.
The problem of being well read in the basics of business is you become disenfranchised with rhetorical spins on what you "already know".
However, this book reminded me the reason why we need different insights into core principles, is because clarity sometimes requires the right guide.
Well read, engaging delivery, and lots of value.
Perfect for the beginner and those looking to breakthrough.