Ready for the next revolution in eBooks? iBooks Author has the potential to replace Amazon Kindle eBook publishing. Listen to this book to find out why and learn how to get onto iBooks.
Remember the good old days of eBook publishing? You wrote a great book and published it on Amazon Kindle with a great cover - and people bought it! But times are changing fast. A new player is in town, and it has incredible potential. That new player is Apple with iBooks Author, and Apple wants to take over eBook publishing forever!
In this book you'll learn:
1. Why iBooks will become the dominant eBook platform in the next two years.
2. How to get onboard this trend now before everyone jumps in!
3. Step-by-step formatting and designing tips for your iBook.
4. How to publish your eBook the the iBooks Store using iBooks Author.
5. How iBooks can and will revolutionize not only how we present material to our readers but also how we teach, think, and learn!
As always, I donate 5 percent of the proceeds from the sales of my books to Reading Is Fundamental, the largest and most respected Children's Literacy nonprofit in America.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.