Selling on eBay isn't a game. You need to have a plan.
eBay Selling Made Easy walks you through what it takes to sell on eBay. It answers all of your questions, and gives you ideas about how to get started and grow your eBay business.
Do you ever wonder how some sellers can grow a strong thriving business, while others barely make it?
Many times both sellers offer the exact same products and prices, yet one business skyrockets to the top of the charts selling thousands of items per month. The other business struggles to sell ten or fifteen items per month. They might even have the same basic look to their listings. On the face of it, it doesn't make sense. Why does one business grow, while another falls behind? Sellers who succeed on eBay play by different rules.
They don't leave anything to chance. They know that success requires a plan. And, that's what this book is all about. It gives you an overview of selling on eBay.
You will learn
1) How to write titles that draw buyers into your listings.
2) How to take a picture that shows buyers what they need to know to say, "This is the item I'm looking for!"
3) The anatomy of a great listing.
4) How to determine realistic prices that customers are willing to pay.
5) The smart way to ship your items.
6) How to rock customer service, and motivate your customers to leave five-star feedback every time.
Still not convinced?
Consider this. There are over 128 million active buyers on eBay. Last year they spent over $83 billion dollars on everything from paperclips to new cars and custom helicopters.Hundreds of thousands of small sellers are making $500, a $1000, even $2500 every month working part time from their kitchen table or garage. How about you? Are you making your fair share? If not, this book will help you understand - selling on eBay isn't a game. You need to have a plan.
©2014 Braun Schweiger (P)2014 Braun Schweiger