Regular price: $30.79
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $30.79
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
At a young age Warren Buffett knew (and now taught me through this book) multiple important tenets to success:
1) incentives must be aligned or you get left holding the bag
2) compound interest is indeed the 8th wonder of the world
3) nice guys can finish first
4) you can't start investing early enough (see #2)
5) it's not how much you make, it's how much you keep that matters
9 of 11 people found this review helpful
The content is good but there's lots of repetitive information.
It would be nice if there were more people with the character Warren Buffet has. It's clear to see through his partnership letters.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful