The Ultimate Time Management System!
- Featuring The Productivity Pro® Planner by Day-Timer
- Narrated by: Laura Stack MBA
- Length: 6 hrs and 6 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 07-23-10
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blackstone Audio, Inc.
Regular price: $27.97
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $27.97
Managing time effectively is the key to managing your individual performance, but it’s much more complicated today than making a list and checking things off.
Learn how to set priorities and focus on what’s truly important, plan and schedule your day, and manage your calendar and tasks. Get organized, learn how to efficiently use social media, and eliminate time wasters in your day.
You’ll gain scores of new ideas from Laura Stack, aka The Productivity Pro®, on increasing output without increasing effort and performing at your matchless best!
This program is accompanied by a detailed self-study workbook containing exercises, checklists, tools, and templates to apply your learning as you listen in the car, on the go, or at your desk. Start getting organized today! Get Laura Stack’s Ultimate Time Management System!
1. Creating a System that Works for YOU: Paper, Electronic, or Hybrid?
2. Important Components of a Time Management System: What You Need to be Organized
3. Managing Your Time: Planning and Prioritizing for Success
4. Tackling Timewasters: Pleasing, Perfectionism, and Procrastination
5. Controlling Your Day in an Uncontrollable World: Maximize Your Personal Productivity
6. Organizing Your Office and Your Life: Clear the Clutter and Your Mind
7. The 6-D System: Processing Paperwork, Email, and Voicemail
8. Emptying Your Inbox: The 12 Best Practices for Handling Email
9. Digital Quicksand: Avoiding Social Media OCD
10. Communicating Effectively with Email: Courtesies, Protocols, and Time Savers
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Anonymous User on 08-23-10
Redundant sales pitch
This audiobook is just one big commercial to sell the speaker's daytimer product. Every single chapter begins with the same 5 minute commercial bio for the author. It is really annoying. There may be some good material in here but it was too annoying to have to listen the the same spiel over and over again. Very disappointing - audible subscribers should not have to pay for a perpetual sales pitch.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
By Sarah on 09-15-12
Too much advertising
If you could sum up The Ultimate Time Management System! in three words, what would they be?
Any additional comments?
The program was good, but forcing the listener to hear an ad about Laura and her dayplanner between every segment was torture. Once and the beginning and then the end, but really, after every segment! It took away from the usefulness of the program
2 of 2 people found this review helpful