Regular price: $17.47
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $17.47
There is some good material in this book. However, it suffers the following problems:
1. Material is dated. Examples are from the 80s, which was particularly disturbing when they mentioned Xerox's management paradigm (Xerox's "overhaul" actually blew up in their face, and they switched to Six Sigma in 1999)
2. Not much on how to get your word out to others. Just lots on the theory of marketing.
3. Audio is recorded in 3 quality or lower.
4. It's boring. The reader is not engaging at all.
5. Most of the material seems like you really need to go over a print copy to understand it.
6. There are a lot of better books to spend your money and Audible credits on.
16 of 16 people found this review helpful
I have no idea whether or not the contents of this audio book are valuable, because I never got that far. This is one of the most painful to listen to recordings I've heard in quite some time. As I listened to as much as I was able to stomach (only about 5 minutes), I couldn’t help but think how closely the sound quality - or lack thereof - and narration of this program resembled the audio from the old driver’s-ed films (produced in the 60’s) I saw back in high school. The only thing missing was the film projector sound effects. Agonizing.