Regular price: $35.00
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $35.00
Where does The ONE Thing rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
I read a lot of business and self help books and this is definitely one of the better ones. The content is unique and engaging.
What other book might you compare The ONE Thing to and why?
I would definitely compare this book to two other books - 1) The Compound Effect and 2) Manage Your Day to Day, Find Your Focus, And Sharpen Your Creative Mind. They discuss similar concepts.
What did you learn from The ONE Thing that you would use in your daily life?
I've learned how to FOCUS more. This book has very practical and useful worksheets/PDFs and trust me, it's totally worth doing those exercises; it will help a lot in terms of gaining focus and clarity with your ONE thing.
Below are some of elements of the book that really stuck with me.
1. Extraordinary results are directly determined by how narrow you can make your focus.
2. Achievers always work from a clear sense of priority. Instead of a to do list, you need a success list -- a list that is purposefully created around extraordinary results.
3. The majority of what you want will come from the minority of what you do.
4. Success is actually a short race -- a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.
5. It takes an average of 66 days to acquire a new habit.
6. You make doing what matters most a priority when your willpower is at its highest. Do your most important work -- your ONE thing -- early.
7. Our purpose sets our priority and our priority determines the productivity our actions produce.
46 of 46 people found this review helpful
This book is inspiring. It enlightens you to the misconceptions about being productive and give you tips on how to focus on the things that produce extraordinary results. Loved it!
11 of 11 people found this review helpful