One mediocre meeting after another quietly corrodes our organization, and every day we allow it to happen. Culture change occurs when a transformational idea spreads to enough people. Like a virus that makes its way from person to person, spreading exponentially faster, so can the Modern Meeting. The status quo must go. Now. Before it's too late.
1. Meet only to support a decision that has already been made.
2. Move fast. End on schedule.
3. Limit the number of attendees.
4. Reject the unprepared.
5. Produce committed action plans.
6. Refuse to be informational. Read the memo, it’s mandatory.
7. Work with brainstorms, not against them.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
Simple & Easy
Good, but ignore brainstorm chapter
- Matthew Green