Imagine your life on a completely different trajectory - one where your passion is fueled and your productivity is focused. What would that look like? Would you be healthier? Happier? Higher performing?
Outperform The Norm is not your grandma's self-help program. This is about the next level.
You'll be joining the driven minority who have discovered how to:
- Condition the success mindset shared by the highest achievers on the planet
- Unleash sustainable energy, stamina, physical and mental functioning
- Overcome the fear of pushing beyond your Norm
- Adopt mental routines for increased confidence and resiliency
- Build a blueprint for nutrient timing and what to eat, when
- Challenge self-limiting beliefs you didn't even know you had (they're holding you back)
- Get rid of useless habits that waste time and ingrain daily rituals for peak productivity
- Increase your risk tolerance and contribution, and have a helluva good time doing it
Outperform The Norm reveals superior strategies and helpful hacks that will take your personal and professional life to the next level immediately. Not next month, next week, tomorrow or even later today. This book is about now.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
SHOOT ME NOW
I stupidly glanced at the high reviews and didn't realize there were only 6. I made it about 25% in to the book and simply could not take anymore. Where to start, the material is regurgitated and seems almost plagiarized from countless other books, and this is the books best part. THE NARRATOR / AUTHOR - holy crap - I've listened to countless audio books and some have wonderful narrators while others have average ones, so I know I can typically expect one or the other. But this one...this one needs a whole new category of horrendous.
Here are the painful narrator issues in order of their intolerability:
1. LAUGHTER - There's a forced giggle / laugh EVERY OTHER SENTENCE - Why? WTF are you laughing about? He literally does this small forced laugh at the end of practically every sentence, why, I don't f'ing know. (I've pulled the gun out and loaded the cartridge)
2. INFLECTION - This one really gets me, you ever watch the local news? Their newscasters have this overly dramatic undulating tone to make the stories sound more interesting. Well, brace yourself, one again, EVERY OTHER SENTENCE has this tone.. up and down, up and down...(BANG! - yes, these 2 MAJOR flaws alone justify offing one self)
Narration = ATROCIOUS
Same recycled material from countless OTHER authors.
If the book was never made and subsequently never narrated.
Don't ever narrate / author another book.
This is my first review after having been an Audible subscriber for over 10 years.
- Rising Sun