Make a Bigger Difference
- Step-By-Step Ethical Marketing for Therapists and Holistic Practitioners
- Narrated by: Anthony Peters
- Length: 1 hr and 46 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 11-03-17
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wise Monkey
Regular price: $7.35
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $7.35
1. It's hard to succinctly explain what you do;
2. What you provide is not something physical which can be picked up, held or 'tried on' beforehand;
3. Your skills can help so many people with so many limiting issues and problems making it hard to know how to get your message out there;
4. As more people become interested in alternative therapy, it's getting harder to standout;
5. You want to help as many people as possible but sales and marketing techniques can feel unethical;
6. Making a profit and a very comfortable living from the work you do can also feel uncomfortable or unethical.
"Make a Bigger Difference" helps you overcome all of these barriers and more. Each chapter progressively layers in more knowledge and structure so you can promote your line of work easily, effectively and ethically without spending a small fortune.
By the end of the audiobook you will have a clear and concise step-by-step method to promote what you do so you can help more people and make a bigger difference.
The author is not a marketeer or sales professional. As a fellow practitioner himself, this audiobook is delivered with compassion and a genuine desire to help you. Through years of trial and error with his own practice, the author wants to share what he knows will work ethically and effectively for you too.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Lisa Taylor on 01-27-18
What disappointed you about Make a Bigger Difference?
This book is nothing new but simple common sense. You can find this info anywhere on the internet. Common sense, "don't feel guilty for marketing and making money so that you can help more people." This book offered nothing.