- A Course Outline
- Narrated by: Terry Rose
- Length: 13 hrs and 26 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 05-12-16
- Language: English
- Publisher: AudioLearn
Regular price: $24.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $24.95
Written by distinguished law professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this outline covers what is typically taught in a law school MPRE course.
In this outline we'll discuss the following:
• Introduction to MPRE
• Regulation of Legal Profession
• The Client-Lawyer Relationship
• Privilege & Confidentiality
• Conflicts of Interest
• Competence, Legal Malpractice, and other Civil Liability
• Litigation and Other Forms of Advocacy
• Different Roles of the Lawyer
• Safekeeping Property of Clients and Others
• Communication About Legal Services
• Lawyers and the Legal System
• Judicial Ethics
You also get two bonus audiobooks (7+ hours of audio):
* • Law School Survival Guide*
* • Legal Terminology - Top 500 Legal Terms You Must Know!*
AudioLearn's Law Outlines support your studies, help with exam preparation, and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter.
Please note: About 6+ hours is dedicated to the course material and about 7 hours is composed of the 2 bonus audiobooks!
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Rfseva on 12-13-16
The same content with Professional Responsibility
What disappointed you about MPRE AudioLearn?
The same content with Professional Responsibility.
What was the most interesting aspect of this story? The least interesting?
The actual MPRE section was helpful, but most of the book is not related to MPRE.
Have you listened to any of Terry Rose’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
2 of 2 people found this review helpful