Leading with Questions
- How Leaders Find the Right Solutions by Knowing What to Ask
- Narrated by: Michael Marquardt
- Length: 6 hrs and 24 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 04-07-10
- Language: English
- Publisher: Audible Studios
Regular price: $19.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $19.95
Based on interviews with 22 successful leaders who lead with questions, this important book reveals how to determine which questions will lead to solutions in today's complicated business world.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Anshum on 05-14-10
Less than impressive
I had very high expectations from this book. I had hoped to learn some useful techniques in improving my technique of posing questions. I was disappointed to find out that 90% of book only talks about the importance of asking questions. It would not be an overstatement that this 6 hour book can be summarized in less than 20 minutes.
7 of 7 people found this review helpful
By Robert on 10-04-10
A rough read
First, I'll say that I think the content of this book is important, and that although it was painful, I learned something and it had made me think about my interactions with my co-workers. That being said:
1) The book could have been a lot shorter. It was very repetitive, and many sections were just lists, which don't read well. Was this a 1 hour PowerPoint that got expanded into a 7 hour book?
2) I expected this to be narrated well, since it was read by the author. However, his reading was so slow and halting that it was hard to believe that he had written the words given his apparent unfamiliarity with them. I have to believe that he was the victim of a bad coach who insisted that he slow down, unfortunately to the point of going below the tempo of natural speech.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful