Leadership and Self-Deception
- Second Edition
- Narrated by: William Dufris
- Length: 4 hrs and 34 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 07-15-17
- Language: English
- Publisher: The Arbinger Institute
Regular price: $14.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $14.95
This new edition has been revised throughout to make the story even more compelling. And drawing on the extensive correspondence the authors have received over the years, they have added a section that outlines the many ways that listeners have been using Leadership and Self-Deception to improve their lives and workplaces - areas such as team building, conflict resolution, and personal growth and development, to name a few.
Listen to this extraordinary book and discover what millions already have learned - how to consistently tap into an innate ability that dramatically improves both your results and your relationships.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Lorelei Mah on 12-07-17
There are (3) recording mistakes in this Audiobook.
1) Ch 25 of 29: At 11:30 mark, this audiobook begins to repeat text from the chapter. The book’s Chapter 21 should just end at the 11:30 mark.
2) Ch 28 of 29: At the 3:48 mark, this audiobook skips several pages of the book and it is never read. So a listener misses a pretty significant portion (about 4 pages) of the book’s Chapter 24.
3) Ch 28 of 29: Picking back up at the 3:49 mark, this audiobook then provides the concluding one page of the book’s Ch. 24.
Very confusing malfunction just as the book as drawing some very important summary points.
9 of 9 people found this review helpful
By Jake on 03-21-18
Good. But the technical errors are a problem.
A good book for just about everyone. Helped me a lot in dealing with certain people at work and at home. It goes a little deeper than “Don’t be a jerk” in subtle ways that make you think.
there are large sections missing thirds the end and one area that is randomly repeated that made things very confusing.
For that reason alone I would recommend the previously recorded version.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful