Regular price: $12.57
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $12.57
Zig Ziglar's foreword sets the expectations high but Tony Jeary's book beats them all.
The best of the public speaking books I have read is full of principles & specific tips, which will help you deliver unforgettable presentation:
- how making your audience feel important will help you shine
- tips for powerful or relaxed opening
- why you need & how to keep conversation with your audience
- effective use of silence, little gifts, breaks, your credentials, humor & other details
- how people gonna remember 25% of what they see, 50% of what they hear & see, and 75% of what they say
- how to use audience barometers & handle questions
Tough to imagine somebody would not benefit -- no matter how advanced.
This is simply a jewel which deserves at least 10 stars.
11 of 11 people found this review helpful
That's what I received after listening to this audio. I used probably only half of the techniques described in the audio and had a hugely successful presentation. My boss commented, "I was very impressed. Best presentation I've seen in the four years I've been with this company." M Itchell must have listened to another title.
8 of 8 people found this review helpful