Never be unemployed. Uncap your earnings and potential, and assure the security of your family by joining millions of sales professionals.
Look around you. Everything you see was bought and sold by someone. If you are considering a sales job, are in one but wallowing in the valley of mediocrity, or just need a "starter match" to get back on track, this book is for you.
1. How to overcome fear of rejection
2. How to be persistent, without being a pain in the you know what
3. The four different types of time & how to manage them
4. How to add value to your sales relationships
5. The difference between clients and customers
6. How to set short- and long-term goals that work
7. How to motivate yourself without relying on others
8. How to promote yourself
9. How to spot customer wants and needs
10. How to develop conviction and enthusiasm for your product(s) and service(s)
11. When to stop selling and start closing
12. How to prepare the "elevator pitch"
13. How to plan your work and work your plan
This succinct and to-the-point self-help book can change your life. Applying the principles and techniques discussed in this powerful "how-to" book can inspire you to a bigger success in sales or the start of a new "unemployment proof" career in sales.
©2015 Owen Parr (P)2016 Owen Parr