Are you struggling to find a new job?
What would you say if I was to tell you the way most people look for a job is a waste of your f--king time and effort?
Less than 15% of all job openings are filled from job board postings, yet 95% of job seekers dutifully craft resumes and cover letters for these few coveted job openings.
What in the f--k is wrong with us?
Here are just a few of the things you will learn:
1) Why applying to ads on Internet job boards is a total waste of your time
2) How Social Media job hunting is a bunch of bullshit for the everyday job hunter
3) That job hunters are fighting a battle with HR all of the way. You're trying to work your way in, their goal is to screen you out
4) That nearly 50% of cover letters go straight to the shredder unread!
5) Why you need to bring a brag-book to every interview, and how to use it
It's not your father's job search! Things have changed. Employer expectations have changed, and if your job search methods haven't kept up, you're not going to get a job.
If you need some help getting your ass out of that chair and getting up to speed on your job search skills - you need this audiobook!
About the author: Nick Vulich is the author of four books including Freaking Idiots Guide to Selling on eBay. His other book Freaking Idiots Guide to Writing a Kindle Best Seller is a guide for self-published authors detailing how to market your book on Amazon Kindle.
A funny thing happened when his daughter first saw the cover to this audiobook. She immediately ran off to tell her mom, "Dad's writing a book about himself." And, that's when dad got out of his chair and saw the impression six month's of constant occupancy by his ass had left in it.
It may be time for Nick to find a job.
©2013 Nick Vulich (P)2014 Nick Vulich