Regular price: $27.97
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $27.97
As an old Kiss fan, I enjoyed Kiss & Make Up... but this was pretty much painful. Here is a summary of his Guidance.
1. Careful who you marry, it will cost you money.
2. Work Seven days a week and don't waste your time watching sports and drinking beer.
3. Be cheap
4. Do what you are passionate about but have a backup plan
5. If at first you don't succeed, try ,try again
6. Don't do drugs or Alcohol
These lessons are interstrewn with the occasional kiss memory..
This is just basically a cash grab..
19 of 22 people found this review helpful
I heard about this from a podcast on being a creative artist. Their current topic was on promoting yourself and tooting your own horn. They recomended this book. I enjoyed most of it. Plus the perspective of keeping it on the straight and narrow leads to less problems and more money. Along with ways to promote yourself. I may not be a rocker, but I will deffinately use these ideas in my graphics career.
4 of 5 people found this review helpful