Edgar Papke is globally recognized as an organizational and leadership psychologist, and foremost expert in the alignment and innovative development of organizations, teams, and leadership. Working with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies, multi-national organizations, and governments to small businesses, startups, and individuals, he brings his creative and unique life experiences to all his offerings, including his keynote speeches, workshops, and personal and team coaching.
* He has delivered over 2,800 keynote speeches and talks.
* More than 21,000 CEOs, executives and leaders have attended Edgar's workshops and
* He is the bestselling author of the books True Alignment and The Elephant In The
* Recognized as one of the globe's top-rated speakers, he was honored as the Impact
Speaker of the Year and International Speaker of the Year by Vistage, the world's largest
CEO network of over 21,000 members.
* He mentors a worldwide group of True Alignment practitioners and coaches.
* His ideas and writing have been featured by a number of publications, blogs and outlets,
among them: Huffington Post, FOX News, Forbes, TED, AMA's Playbook, Success Magazine,
CIO, Investor's Business Daily, and Smartblog,
* He has served as a host for public television and radio.
* Edgar holds a degree from The Culinary Institute of America, has received numerous
awards including receiving the CIA's prestigious Frances Roth Award and named as "The
new breed of American Chef" by the NY Times.
* As a singer-songwriter, he has released three albums, has performed worldwide, and was
named to the Save The Music Foundation's Honor Roll.
PH / Text: (+01) 720-427-6011